Total Acreage: ± 272 acres Price: $326,400 ($1,200/acre)
Location: Sections 26 and 35 of Township 3 South & Range 8 East in Alcorn County, Mississippi, 1 mile north of Jacinto along County Road 376.
Property Type: Timberland, Recreational, Investment, Residential
- This is a super deer and turkey hunting property.
- Stand 1 is ±183 acres of 3rd generation improved loblolly pines planted in 2015.
- Stand 2 is ±13 acres of 3rd generation improved loblolly pines planted in 2015 that suffered a higher than average mortality rate due to inundation.
- Stand 3 is ±72.7 acres of mixed hardwood species.
- There are 3.3 acres of food plots of scattered across the property.