Total Acreage: ±521 acres Price: $521,000
Location: Sections 17-20, Township 2 South, Range 2 East in Benton County, MS. The property is located 5.5 miles north-northeast of Ashland.
Property Type: Timberland, Recreational, Investment
- Stand 1 is ±198.9 acres of bottomland hardwood with an old river run and newer channelized run.
- Stand 2 is ±84.9 acres of loblolly pine plantation planted in 1998.
- Stand 3 is ±192.8 acres of loblolly pine plantation that was planted in 2007.
- Stand 4 is a timbered wetland.
- The property has been managed for timber production as well as wildlife habitat.
- Many food plots and wildlife openings are currently maintained, and the hunting potential for most common game species is great.
- The wetland and river areas also provide waterfowl hunting opportunities on the property.