Kitchens – Union Tract
Total Acreage: ±69 acres Price: $208,000
Location: Section 14, Township 7 South, Range 3 East in Union County, Mississippi, 2.5 miles east of New Albany on the south side of highway 348.
Property Type: Timberland, Recreational, Investment, Residential
- Stand 1 is ±15 acres of loblolly pine planted in 2002.
- Stand 2 is ±32.1 acres of loblolly pine planted in 1990 that has been thinned once.
- Stand 3 is ±21.6 acres of natural mixed hardwoods.
- The property has been well managed for both timber production and wildlife habitat.
- Huntable populations of most common game species exist on the property.
- The property also has ±1250 feet of paved road frontage with community water and electricity available.
- There is an older farmhouse style renthouse on the property that is currently occupied.
The owner is also willing to split the tract into 2 blocks and sell separately. If separated, Tract 1 is ±28 acres priced at $126,000 and Tract 2 is ±41 acres priced at $82,000. Click button below to see the split map.