Total Acreage: ± 96 acres Price: $201,600
Location: Approximately 1.75 miles north of Falkner, Mississippi, on the west side of County Road 309 in Tippah County.
Property Type: Timberland, Recreational, Investment, Residential
- Stand 1 is ±29.5 acres of loblolly pine planted around 1990 that has been thinned once in 2007.
- Stand 2 is ±66.5 acres of mixed hardwoods and pines that was partially cut in 1997.
- This property has approximately 1500 feet of paved road access.
- Water and electricity is currently established less than a quarter mile from the property.
- This property provides habitat for an abundance of whitetail deer and wild turkeys along with plenty of fox squirrels, gray squirrels, and cottontail rabbits to keep anyone busy.